Monday, June 8, 2015

PIZZA AND STUF


HEYYY

So I’m not going to blab on in this post, cuz my brain is fried from doing stuff like
GETTING A HOUSE!

Mostly. And also finishing residency and stuff. And promoting the dress I designed! Click HERE to buy it!

STUFF!

Anyways our house is in Provo so if you’re out there you’ll let us know, right? We move on June 28th.

I have a bunch of recipes I need to share, but the latest one in our rotation is an overnight pizza dough recipe that makes the very best pizza we’ve ever made at home. Click HERE for the link to the recipe.


Don't worry! I will blog again....

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Man, I can't wait to get back to Provo to see you guys. Your dress looks great, Betsy! I just wish I was still wearing dresses...uh...

Hope you guys are well!