2. Heat 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil in large sauce pan
3. Add ginger/shallot paste and cook 1-2 minutes until fragrant
4. Add the yellow and red curry pastes (1 Tbsp of each) and cook for 1-2 miinutes
5. Add 1/2 can of coconut milk (~6-7 oz)
6. Add chicken and cook until cooked through
7. Add 1 cup of chicken broth (can add more if desire thinner soup)
8. Add 1 Tbsp sugar and 1 Tbsp soy sauce
9. Before serving, add the remaining 1/2 can of coconut milk
1. Mix the flour, eggs, salt and baking soda.
2. Add water, 1/2 Tbsp at a time until dough comes together.
3. Knead dough for ~30 seconds
4. Cover and let sit for ~30 mintues
5. Make noodles
6. Boil for around 3 minutes
For crispy noodles, I take around 1/6 of the dough, make spaghetti noodles and deep fry them in about 4-5 batches.
Putting it all together:
1. Place noodles in a bowl
2. Cover with soup
3. Add chopped pickled mustard greens, shallots, and lime
4. Top with crispy noodles