Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cereal Inventory

I woke up this morning and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. It’s very easy to get so used to your surroundings that you don’t look around much. Well, I looked around our kitchen and noticed that we have 17 boxes of cereal. SEVENTEEN. Included types of cereal:

Cheerios

Corn Pops

Honey Bunches of Oats

Vanilla Bunches from Trader Joes

Corn Chex

Rice Crispies

Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats

Reese's Puffs

Frosted Flakes

Corn Flakes

Honeycombs

Life (regular)

Cinnamon Life

(Many of these are store brand)

Oh, and not to mention that we have instant oatmeal, and 7 extra boxes of Golden Grahams in the closet.

Okay so I guess it struck me because there are only two of us living here. Two. You’d think we had a truckload of children to feed or something. I suppose having such a busy life means fast breakfast preparation. Goodness, though. So much cereal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww lucky!!

Elise said...

Ha ha! Dan and I do that all the time...we get sick of the cereals we have, so we buy new kinds. I don't think we've ever been out of cereal in our whole four years of marriage.