Friday, December 31, 2010

America!

Ok so this post may just be a scramble mamble pamble of ramble. But I have pictures and thoughts and sometimes that’s all I can do. I think I’ll start with some pictures of our crazy New York trip.

IMG_3840

Rockefeller Center Christmas tree!

IMG_3844

Lost in the crowd in Chinatown.

IMG_3845

Metropolitan Museum of Art.

IMG_3849

Statue of liberty.

IMG_3852

View from the ferry.

IMG_3856

A 9/11 memorial on Staten Island. I was too cold to see anything else there. Not that there is that much more to see there…

IMG_3859

Tourist photo in Times Square!!!

IMG_3863

Going to New York was probably the craziest thing I’ve ever done. Especially since I am pregnant and libel to throw up anywhere. But I made it alive.  And it was worth it for the pizza.

Now we are chillaxin in Seattle for Christmas and New Years. It feels good to be amongst the trees.

IMG_3881

Pike Place Market!

IMG_3884

IMG_3887

We rode the Carousel.

IMG_3893

IMG_3890

IMG_3897

Micah and the Dilettante chocolates.

IMG_3902

I will post more (about Christmas, etc)  as soon as I can get my cell phone pictures uploaded. Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are so fun! I miss you two. Glad to know you are doing well.

Jess Hammond said...

You're pregnant?????????????

Unknown said...

Didn't my mother tell you??????

The Tengelsens said...

YEAH! You are going to make great parents!