Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The first pancake.

Hey everybody.

I speak as though I had a vast audience...

Well today is pretty rainy, surprise surprise. Not going to lie, the weather is not going to make it on my thankful list.

But today's thankful is one of the biggest ones. Or smallest ones. Small little baby one.

Pippa is the world's best baby. We expected the worst, and got the best. She is cute and charming. She is also intelligent, easily entertained, and can take a nap anywhere. She is easy going and playful. All in all, world's best baby.

Somebody told us once that the first baby is like the first pancake. I had to think for a second, then realized she was talking about the pancake that is almost always messed up. I laughed, thinking, that could totally still happen. But right now she's a pretty dang good pancake.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww :-) Love this post.